Video Editor- Nigeria Location
We are looking for an experienced and creative Video Editor to join our team!
As a Video Editor at our company, you will be responsible for capturing, editing, and producing photos and videos for internal and external purposes.
As video has become the best way for communicating company’s messages on online platforms, your position will play an important role in our company’s success.
Video Editor job description: Job duties and responsibilities
• Capture studio-quality photographs and video
• Work both on and off-site
• Manage and oversee all technical aspects of video recording and editing
• Work with our creative teammates
• Regularly collaborate with marketing team
• Follow the company’s brand guidelines
• Present to senior management
• Develop an overall video brand messaging strategy
Job requirements and qualifications
• BA/BS or similar degree
• 2 years of experience as video specialist of a similar role
• Some experience of using video and editing equipment
• Creative thinker
• Good time-management skills
• Great interpersonal and communication skills
• Proficient in Final Cut Pro X, Adobe After Effects
• Knowledge and a good understanding of motion graphics is preferred.
• Must have internet access
• Must have computer
• Must speak the English language
NGN: $40,000/ Month Starting Salary
NGN $50,000/ Month After 90 days of employment
Work Remote from home
Email CV or Resume to email@example.com