MEET SHANIE SALMON-GODFREY
Shanie Salmon-Godfrey is a multi-talented & multifaceted, proven visionary, strategic leader, Entrepreneur, Pastor and Deliverance Speaker.
Shanie Salmon-Godfrey Enterprise empowers women to build a lasting legacy. Every day of our lives we wake up to a long list of things that needs to be done, with the perception that we are superwoman and we always have to have it all together. The problem with that is; even a superwoman has her kryptonite.
What am I saying?
No matter how strong a woman may look and feel, there will be days that will knock the wind out of you. The Good News is; I am here to help you build a legacy that will last while enjoying your life in the process. https://shaniesalmon.com/about/
RECENT BLOG POST
- Launch a business in 90 days or lessYou are one of the many millions of people who do not like their status quo and they really want to get out of it but procrastination, the fear of the unknown, and some other factors will not let them. You see, starting a new business is not rocket science and anyone can launch a … Read more
- Identify CrisisPeople are often influence by their environment. Our environments help us form habits and believe systems, that will shape our identities. Such as religion, culture, financial status, and socioeconomic influences.
- THE ENTREPRENEURIAL MINDSETMastering The 5 Entrepreneurial Mindsets By: Shanie Salmon-Godfrey, NCMA, MAA There comes a time in every entrepreneur’s life, that leaves them feeling like they made the wrong decision. It will leave them questioning every decision that they have ever made. Even battle with emotional decisions. Such as; is it worth it? Throw in the towel … Read more
- Face The LionEvery day of our lives we form habits, known and unknown. Habits that sculpt our lives and determines our future. We rewrite the written script of our lives through our own spoken words. Every I can’t, I Won’t, I am not, I will never be, and can’t achieve, is a direct attack on the power … Read more
- The Power of Your RelationshipA relationship is like planting a rose, you have to dig deep for it to take root. Once its planted in the right soil, you have to water it and give it time to grow. One thing to Remember about a rose is, you have to be carefully when you touch it, and watch for … Read more
SHANIE SALMON-GODFREY MINISTRIES
When Life Hit Us:
“We Don’t Quit, We Elevate”
-The Gifted: Shanie Salmon-Godfrey